The leader of reference checking in Luxembourg
Exaggeration of duties and responsibilities, untrue or hidden information has become a common practice in the employment market.
A growing demand from companies was observed in the past years and the benefit of conducting effective reference checks thanks to a tailored method has been highly valuable for employers.
Background Check allows companies to secure their recruitment processes by gaining greater insights from their candidates’ qualifications, experiences and attitude in a professional environment.
Background Check is involved in pre-/post- employment periods to manage and oversee the background check program and verify the information provided in the CV of potential/newly-hired candidates. The process consists in ensuring the accuracy of information provided in a CV by a candidate who is involved in a recruitment process.
What can be checked?
Attitude and behaviour
E-reputation & web activities
Advantages of Background Check
What are the advantages of integrating the Background Check reference service into HR processes?
Successful recruitment process
Optimised training & probation period
Neutrality & objectivity of reports
A file validated by Background Check means that all the information given in the CV has been 100% verified and confirmed.
When a file is found not to be validated, the most frequently reported cases (around 40%) are linked to inconsistencies in the information and activities available online.
This was followed by dates of employment, which were found to be incorrect in 21% of cases. Then there were 10% discrepancies between the job titles shown on the CVs and those given by the former employers.
Finally, 8% of the incorrect records were due to errors in the diplomas (not obtained, wrong title, wrong dates, etc.).
How is the reference checking conducted?
- The references are taken by phone;
- No geographic limitation;
- No language limitation thanks to our multilingual team.
What does a report look like? What kind of information is gathered?
- A set of questions is designed for each package to gather professional references;
- The references are taken from direct managers and N+2 for each professional experience;
- Reports are written in English;
- Final reports are exclusively available for download through the platform.
What happens in case of exaggeration of duties and responsibilities, untrue information or hidden information?
- Untrue information is immediately reported.
Features for clients
A digitalised process for continuous service improvement.
- A streamlined process for reference checking;
- A web-based platform to launch the process and download reports;
- Reduced administrative work in document collection;
- 24/7 access.
How do I access?
A specific platform is dedicated for you to manage your background check requests.
For a new registration:
Login and password are necessary to access the service, please click on the following button:
As a client:
- Enter your login and password to start the process;
- With our 1-click solution and only 5 fields to be completed, the background check is ready to be launched;
- The final report is available within 5-15 business days;
- Once completed, you will receive an email indicating that the report is available for download from the platform.
Untrue information related to professional experience or diploma is immediately reported
GDPR & Legal Framework
Background Check Services are managed with full discretion and confidentiality in compliance with the data protection laws and regulations of Luxembourg and Europe.
For more information, please contact us.
Work history documentation
In depth pre-employment check
Light pre-employment check
BCM – business continuity management
Lie on CV
Post employment check